Can you buy Pedialyte with Food Stamps? Pedialyte is a great product to have at home, especially with kids. This blog from Hanfincal (hanfincal.com) looks at whether you can use food stamps to buy Pedialyte or whether it is an item that you can’t use food stamps/EBT to buy.
1. Can you buy Pedialyte with Food Stamps?
Can you get Pedialyte with food stamps? Yes, you can use food stamps to buy Pedialyte if the label says “Nutrition Facts,” not “Supplement Facts.” Pedialyte is EBT approved because all standard Pedialyte products are sold as food with a “Nutrition Facts” label.
However, bear in mind that some products of Pedialyte are eligible for Food stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and some are not. Keep reading the heading number four to find out what you can and cannot buy.
2. Why can you buy Pedialyte with Food Stamps/EBT cards?
Check the product labels for nutritional value to distinguish between Nutrition facts and Supplement facts to see why we can use Food Stamps to buy Pedialyte. SNAP accepts only foods labeled Nutrition facts rather than Supplement facts. As previously stated, Pedialyte is EBT approved because all standard Pedialyte products are sold as food with a “Nutrition Facts” label.
3. Where to buy Pedialyte with EBT cards/ Food Stamps?
You can quickly locate your nearest participating store in the United States using the online SNAP Retailer Locator tool. Many online stores, including Amazon Fresh, accept EBT payments, allowing buyers to have goods delivered to their door.
Some of the stores that accept food stamps and sell Pedialyte are as follows:
- Whole Foods.
4. What kind of Pedialyte can I get with my Food Stamps?
- List of EBT-eligibility Pedialyte:
- Liquid answer:
- GoodSense Electrolyte Answer.
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher.
- Amazon Primary Care Electrolyte Answer.
- Bolt24 Electrolyte Drink by Gatorade.
- Gatorade Zero.
- Electrolyte tablets:
- Hydralyte Electrolyte Tablets.
- Electrolyte powder mixes:
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder.
- Kinderlyte Electrolyte Powder.
- DripDrop ORS – Electrolyte Powder.
- Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Packets.
- Nectar Hydration Powder.
- Hydrant: Hydrate Electrolyte Drink Combine.
- GOODONYA Hydrate Electrolyte Powder.
- Liquid answer:
- Pedialyte that are not EBT-approved
- Ultima Hydrating Electrolyte Powder.
- RecoverORS Electrolyte Powder.
- Key Vitamins Electrolyte Powder.
- Nuun Sport Electrolyte Tablets.
- Banana Bag Electrolyte & Vitamin Powder.
- SaltStick Electrolyte Alternative Tablets.
- PolyFit Electrolyte Salts Tablets.
- Cheers Hydrate ORS Electrolyte Powder.
Can you buy Pedialyte with Food Stamps? Yes! Pedialyte is eligible for purchase with food stamps/EBT cards. You should contact your state’s Food Stamp offices for more information on Pedialyte eligibility and benefits. If you have any questions, leave your comment in the box below. Hanfincal (hanfincal.com) makes every effort to respond to you.