According to the U.S Department of Agriculture website, qualifying SNAP beneficiaries can use their EBT cards to purchase meals at SNAP authorized restaurants under the SNAP Restaurant Meals Program (RMP). Participating restaurants must provide discounted meals. In certain circumstances, the program allows beneficiaries to purchase food from participating grocery shops’ deli areas.
The RMP program is to assist SNAP beneficiaries in obtaining hot prepared foods in restaurants, which many cannot buy at grocery shops.
Does Popeyes Take EBT Cards?
Do popeyes accept EBT? Yes, Popeyes take SNAP EBT cards widely in California and Arizona through Restaurant Meals Program (RMP). But in five states including Maryland, Michigan, Illinois, Virginia, and Rhode Island, Popeyes accept Food Stamps in specific cities or counties.
If you wonder “Does Popeyes Take EBT Cards?”, Hanfincal (hanfincal.com) hopes you can find the answer. In case you are living in the state that offers the RMP program, please check to see whether your local Popeye’s is one of the participating stores or not.
===> Read More:
- What Grocery Store Accept EBT/Food Stamps In 2022?
- calfresh income limits 2022
- How To Get Food Stamps In California
- How To Get Food Stamps Arizona
- How To Apply For Food Stamps In Maryland
- How To Qualify For Food Stamps In Michigan
- How To Apply For Food Stamps In Illinois
- How To Apply For Food Stamps In West Virginia
- How To Apply For Food Stamps In Rhode Island?
- Food Stamp assistance program
- Food Stamp Age Requirement
- How To Qualify For Food Stamps?
- Food Program For Low Income Families
- What You Can Buy With Food Stamps?
- Can I Use My Ebt Card In Another State?